Gak! I HATE red! It looks good on me and I wear it when I need to go into 'power' mode, but I cannot stand the colour. The only colour I hate worse is blue. I hate all those flaky Federal blues, French blues, Baby blues and Navy blues. I will tolerate Royal blue because it is a colour I can wear. Blue is SOOOO boring! Give me purple, fuchsia, Kelly green, turquoise blue, teal, magenta and BLACK.
.
.
.
What is my spectrum?
I am red: My main color is red. This means I am goal oriented. Success is important to me. Achievment is the marker of a great life.
Hi-Tech Masterpiece: Some say that I was developed in a top secret lab while others say I was developed by aliens for my probing capabilities, but only I know the truth! My mission here on earth is to launch a full out assault on your genitals with my spinning beads, vibrations, and clitoris teaser. My LCD screen keeps you informed, but only with information I want you to have! Mwua-ha-ha!
What is interesting is I have NEVER seen this movie before...
The B-Movie That Suits Me Is:
Flesh Gordon: In the 70's 'big budget' porns were all the rage. These hybrids combined b-movie sets and scripts with humpalicious action, while not hardcore like modern stuff. The ultimate was Flesh Gordon, now regarded as a comedy.
Thanks: --> to Lia, my sensei, who has inspired me to draw again. I
wouldn't be doing this without your support, Domo Arigato!
--> to Talon, for sending me her fabulous fics, inspiring me with her writing to draw my first
illustration for a story and actually liking what I drew.
--> to Dasia, for her words of encouragement when drawing her original chara.
--> to Joules, a wonderful epic fic writer, for liking my art enough to want to post them with Talon's
and her own stories.
--> to Lutra, the other half of the epic team, for being so supportive.
--> to Jacque' & Becca Raddittzu, we met on eBay as bidder and sellers and now we are face-to-face
friends. You showed us the real DBZ with your fansubs. It's all your fault the house is full of
doujinshi! *LOL*